It seems too many people do not like for this or that reason the Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and they want to reverse back to previous version of Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
How do I uninstall the new Internet Explorer 9 and reverse back to Internet Explorer 8?
- Go to START > Control Panel > Programs
- Click on Uninstall a program
- In the left upper corner click on View installed updates – in order to see all updates installed on your machine
- Scroll down till you locate Windows Internet Explorer 9
- Right click on it and click Uninstall
- Wait till uninstall process complete
- Reboot your computer
- Go to START > All Programs and click on Internet Explorer icon
- Follow those few defaults steps to configure your Internet Explorer 8
- You have now uninstalled Internet Explorer 9 and have back your previous browser Internet Explorer 8