I am sure you are familiar with Google Gmail and the features that are offered under settings for your accounts. One of the features is also Theme so you can change the look and feel of your Gmail account so it gives you little personal feeling. If you switched to Google Apps you may notice that when you click on Setting, there is no Theme tab so you are unable to change the look.
Google by default does not enable this feature for Google Apps users but it can be enabled additionally by your Google Apps Admin.
- Sign in to your account
- Click on Manage This Domain
- Click Domain Settings
- Scroll down and make sure you have checked these 2 options:
- Automatically add new services when they become available
- Enable pre-release features
- Once all done click SAVE THIS SETTINGS
- Log OFF
To see the options applied and available in your account you will need to wait. It takes between 15-45 minutes before it becomes available. At least this was my situation.
Once you have under Settings the Theme tab you can now select any of the available themes and apply to your account.