You had probably noticed that by default display measurement units of [easyazon-link asin=”1449382401″ locale=”us”]Office 2010[/easyazon-link] including [easyazon-link asin=”0735627290″ locale=”us”]Word 2010[/easyazon-link] is set to show in Inches. Incase you want to change that to cm (Centimeter) in [easyazon-link asin=”0789743116″ locale=”us”]Microsoft Word 2010[/easyazon-link] just follow these few steps:
- Open Microsoft Word 2010
- In upper left corner click on File and go to Options
- Click on Advanced and go to Display options
- Now you can change the measurements Unit size from Inches to Centimeters (cm) or other units. More options also available here. Press OK at end of the box.
- After you applied the change, all measurements units will be shows in cm in Word 2010. Anytime, you can go to same settings and change back to Inches or other units.
In Microsoft Word 2007 you can change the unit in these steps:
- Open Microsoft Word 2007
- Click the round Office button in the upper-left corner of the window
- Click the Word Options button
- Click Advanced
- In the Display section, select Inches in the Show measurements in Units of list box
- Click OK