Google has scheduled new features to be released as scheduled by March 20, 2012 and here is summary:
The following features are now available to domains following the Scheduled Release track:
– Gmail: G+ users can now hide their G+ Circles while in the Gmail interface. This is rolling out to users over the next few days.
The following features are intended for release to these domains on Mar 20:
– Gmail: Open to: email links directly in Chrome
– Docs: A centralized “Comments” menu
– Docs: See full names in document and presentation comments (instead of showing email addresses)
[easyazon-link asin=”1849692165″ locale=”us”]Google Apps[/easyazon-link], Google Apps for Business, Government and Education
Also just quick reminder about changes in Google Apps and Postini:
There is planned switch from Postini service for [easyazon-link asin=”1849692165″ locale=”us”]Google Apps[/easyazon-link] and introduction of new email security services that will be part and built into Google Apps. The transition will take place on April 23, 2012 and you as the owner of Google Apps must take few steps in order to make sure you get your email delivered.
You will need to update your settings in Google Apps and direct your mail to Google instead of Postini by updating your MX records for your domain associated with Google Apps.
- Follow up steps in Transition Guide
- Read the FAQ related to this change
[easyazon-image align=”none” asin=”1460939212″ locale=”us” height=”160″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51J3JC7lHUL._SL160_.jpg” width=”130″][easyazon-image align=”none” asin=”1849692165″ locale=”us” height=”160″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vHL3rDxRL._SL160_.jpg” width=”130″]