Awesome new book has been released at the end of April 2022 …
Mastering Cyber Intelligence: Gain comprehensive knowledge and skills to conduct threat intelligence for effective system defense
This book is for security experts, researchers, and individuals who wish to learn more about cyber threat intelligence and how to avoid different forms of cyber dangers. To get the most out of this book, you’ll need a basic understanding of cybersecurity and network principles.
Develop analytical skills to better protect your firm by strengthening defense systems, and become a skilled threat intelligence analyst to assist strategic teams in making informed decisions.
- Develop the analytical skills and techniques you’ll need to detect, analyze, and prevent cyber threats.
- Learn how to use the cyber threat intelligence (CTI) process to undertake intrusion analysis.
- Improve your security by incorporating threat intelligence into your existing security system.
Cyber threats such as ransomware, advanced phishing operations, zero-day vulnerability attacks, and advanced persistent threats (APTs) are forcing enterprises and individuals to modify their techniques for ensuring system security. Cyber Threat Intelligence transforms threat data into evidence-based intelligence that reveals adversaries’ intentions, reasons, and capabilities in order to protect against a variety of threats.
What you will learn:
- Understand the CTI lifecycle which makes the foundation of the study
- Form a CTI team and position it in the security stack
- Explore CTI frameworks, platforms, and their use in the program
- Integrate CTI in small, medium, and large enterprises
- Discover intelligence data sources and feeds
- Perform threat modelling and adversary and threat analysis
- Find out what Indicators of Compromise (IoCs) are and apply the pyramid of pain in threat detection
- Get to grips with writing intelligence reports and sharing intelligence
You can get the book on Amazon Online here.