I am sure you have already heard about the new predictive smart application from the Google workshop called Google Now. It is actually replacing the old known iGoogle. This is much nicer and cleaner application and what is important is very smart and provides you with the right current content based on your location at the moment. You may downloaded the app on your phone and if you are using [easyazon-link asin=”1460939212″ locale=”us”] Google Apps [/easyazon-link] you will need to enable the app for your users..
- Launch your Google Apps control panel by going to http://google.com/a/<your custom domain>.
- Click Organization & Users.
- Click Services.
- Scroll all the way down until you reach Google+.
- Click on the Configure premium features link.
- In the left pane select Mobile.
- Scroll all the way down to Android settings.
- Check the boxes for Enable Google Now and the optional Enable Lock Screen Widgets.
- Do not forget to hit Save.
It will take a moment and now you should be able to set enable Google Now to ON your phone and start using the great app whenever you go.