In December 2012 new book on Microsoft virtualization on Server 2012 become available in Amazon store ..- [easyazon-link asin=”1849684421″ locale=”us”] Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Cookbook [/easyazon-link].
Virtualization has proved that it can help organizations to reduce costs, and the [easyazon-link asin=”1118251474″ locale=”us”] Private Cloud [/easyazon-link] has created a revolution in the way we manage and control our servers with centralization and elasticity. The new Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V release from Microsoft comes with a myriad of improvements in areas such as mobility, high availability and elasticity, bringing everything you need to create, manage and build the core components of a [easyazon-link asin=”1118251474″ locale=”us”] Microsoft Private Cloud [/easyazon-link] for virtualized workloads.
Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Cookbook is the perfect accompaniment for Hyper-V administrators looking to take advantage of all the exciting new features the release has to offer. Through practical recipes, you’ll master Hyper-V deployment, migration and management.
Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Cookbook is an essential resource for any[easyazon-link asin=”1118486498″ locale=”us”] Hyper-V [/easyazon-link] administrator looking to migrate, install and manage their virtual machine efficiently.
With all the features of Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V covered, you will learn everything from installation to disaster recovery, security, high availability, configuration, automation, architecture and monitoring, all in a practical recipe format. The book also includes new features such as Storage and Shared Nothing Live Migration, Hyper-V Replica and Network Virtualization and much more.
With [easyazon-link asin=”1849684421″ locale=”us”] Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Cookbook [/easyazon-link] in hand, you’ll be equipped to manage your Private Cloud with ease.
What you will learn from this book:
- Learn to deploy, migrate and upgrade Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Configure disks, network, memory, security and auditing settings for virtual machines
- Take a deep dive into high availability and disaster recovery
- Save time and money by getting to grips with PowerShell automation
- Understand the new features around network virtualization, Shared Nothing Live Migration, Hyper-V Replica and much more
- Gain a full view of your virtual machines and host servers with monitoring, reporting and troubleshooting tips
- Take advantage of bonus appendice explaining Hyper-V architecture and the difference between versions
- [easyazon-link asin=”B009OSQH9M” locale=”us”] Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Cookbook [/easyazon-link] is a practical cookbook packed with recipes showing and explaining all the features and components of Hyper-V. You’ll learn from best practices, tips and tricks and examples of how to automate daily and common tasks.
If you are an administrator who wants to master Microsoft Server Virtualization with Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V, then this book is for you. You should be comfortable with virtualization concepts and practices, and knowledge of previous versions of [easyazon-link asin=”0735673861″ locale=”us”] Windows Server [/easyazon-link] would be an advantage.
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: Packt Publishing (December 2012)
[easyazon-image align=”none” asin=”B009OSQH9M” locale=”us” height=”160″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51UQiaHBp4L._SL160_.jpg” width=”127″]