From time to time you will find that some of your leads in [easyazon-link asin=”0672335379″ locale=”us”]Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011[/easyazon-link] will never convert into account or opportunity. This happen often as you may just entered the lead as someone you have only met at the exhibition or got business card but really no business was ever generated. There is no reason to keep or chasing a dead lead, so [easyazon-link asin=”B004NNV0QS” locale=”us”]Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011[/easyazon-link] lets you disqualify a lead. What is great, that disqualified leads will be removed from your active lead views, but all lead information and activity history is retained in the system. This is great because if the situation arise and the “customer” ever calls again or makes a contact, you’ll know that you tried to do business with him or her before. You just simply will continue where you left off.
Here are steps to disqualify a lead in [easyazon-link asin=”0974930466″ locale=”us”]Microsoft Outlook 2010[/easyazon-link] or in browser:
1. On the Navigation Pane, click Sales and then Leads.
2. Your current leads list should appear.
3. Highlight the lead you’d like to convert.
4. On the Leads tab of the ribbon,in the Actions group, click the Qualify button.
5. Choose the Disqualify option.
6. From the Status drop-down,choose a reason for disqualifying the lead.
7. Click OK.