This is a great way to have fast and easy access to your most dialed or contacted contacts from your BlackBerry. In my case I am usually call 2-5 same people everyday so it is great to have a shortcut on the screen instead of going trough Contacts, scroll down and dial.
- Go to your Contacts
- Scroll and locate the contact you want to use for the shortcut
- Once the contact is highlighted, press the BB button
- From option now select Add to Home Screen
- Leave all by default unless you want to have a special folder with these contacts
- Click Add
- Now scroll down on your Home screen and you should have there now new icon for the contact