Virtualization becomes more and more affordable solution for many any size businesses. I have found very good new book on this subject just released no long time ago on the subject of Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V. This book is excellent resource and go to guide on the subject.
Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Installation and Configuration Guide is the place to start learning about this new operating system. You’ll get up to speed on the architecture, basic deployment and upgrading, creating virtual workloads, designing and implementing advanced network architectures, creating multitenant clouds, backup, disaster recovery, and more.
Table of Contents
Part 1: The Basics
- Chapter 1. Introducing Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V
- Chapter 2. Deploying Hyper-V
- Chapter 3. Managing Virtual Machines
Part 2: Advanced Networking and Cloud Computing
- Chapter 4. Networking
- Chapter 5. Cloud Computing
Part 3: Storage and High Availability
- Chapter 6. Microsoft iSCSI Software Target
- Chapter 7. Using File Servers
- Chapter 8. Building Hyper-V Clusters
- Chapter 9. Virtual SAN Storage and Guest Clustering
Part 4: Advanced Hyper-V
- Chapter 10. Backup and Recovery
- Chapter 11. Disaster Recovery
- Chapter 12. Hyper-V Replica
- Chapter 13. Using Hyper-V for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V is bigger and more robust than ever, offering better virtualization options for small, medium, and large enterprises. Take full advantage of Hyper-V with this expert guide that shows you how to effectively deploy a virtualization or cloud computing platform.