Reliability Monitor tracks the history of your computer — any time an application crashes, hangs, or Windows gives you a blue screen of death. It also tracks other important events, like when software is installed, or Windows Updates loads a new patch. Reliability Monitor is an advanced tool that provides a system stability overview and details about events that impact reliability. It is a great tool to use for troubleshooting issues on your Windows 10 computers.
You can start Reliability Monitor:
Click Start, click in the Start Search box, type perfmon, and press ENTER.
- In the navigation tree, expand Reliability and Performance, expand Monitoring Tools, and click Reliability Monitor.
Also you can lunch the app in these steps:
- You can open Reliability Monitor in its own window by typing perfmon /rel and pressing ENTER in the Start Search box or at a command prompt.
Or you can create a shortcut on your desktop so it is always easily accessible for your review:
- Right-click and select New > Shortcut
- Now on the window that appears copy-paste the given command bellow and then press the Next button
- In the next pane, type the name you like for the newly created shortcut Reliability Monitor
- Click Finish
Here we go , now you have a shortcut on your Windows 10 desktop to easily access Reliability Monitor.