I have just recently found out that you can have a lot of fun with Twitter. Twitter social network site supports a wide range of keyboard shortcuts that, once mastered, can help you get around the site much faster. Here is short list of useful navigation and Action keyboard shortcut for Twitter.
- g h – Press this combination to go to the homepage from anywhere.
- g p – This will take you to your profile.
- g m – This combination will open your inbox.
- g c – Opens your list of interactions.
- g r – Displays tweets you’re mentioned in.
- g u – Lets you view a user’s profile.
- j – Moves you to the next tweet.
- k – Moves you to the previous tweet.
- . – Load more tweets.
- Space – Page down.
- ? – Displays the full list of keyboard shortcuts.
- n – Compose a new tweet.
- m – Send a direct message to someone.
- f – Favourite a tweet. It needs to be open in a full page.
- t – Retweet an update. It needs to be open in a full page.
- r – Reply to a tweet. It needs to be open in a full page.
- b – Block user.
- u – Unblock user.
Here we go and try out these keyboard shortcuts for yourself while you are using Twitter 🙂