I was in need to print batch of PDF and MS Word files and obviously to send them to printer one by one is not always options when you need it fast. I was lucky to find this new for home user FREE tool (non commercial use)- Print conductor.
Print Conductor is a smart solution to print multiple documents and images at a time. If you regularly have to open and print a large number of files, this elegant tool can be a real time saver. Print Conductor can print large volumes of PDF files, Microsoft Office files: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Publisher, Autodesk AutoCAD, text files, images and many other file types. It is simple and essential for all your printing needs.
When it comes to configuration, you can play with a lot of settings such as:
- Configure to print either one page, or multiple copies of each of the document.
- Configure to print documents uncollated or by collating them.
- Use a unique cover page in order to separate files.
- Configure to print your documents either in fit to page option or in the original size.
- The printer tray can be chosen either manually or automatically, depending upon the size of the page.
- One can also choose whether he or she wants to print all of the pages, or a specific range of pages.
- Users can also print a report that contains a list of all printed file types alongside the number of sheets that have been used.
- The option to either auto rotate or auto fit the documents in landscape or portrait orientation.
The software as of now supports 78 file types which includes Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe PDF, open office, PNG, TFA, JPED, TIFF Images, HTML Files, RTF text files, Auto Cad, Solid Works, Visio drawings, MSG, EML, XML, MHT, XPS and the list goes on and on.
It is great tool to have available when you need to do big print job and it support really a lot of formats – list is here.