Amazon has currently new book released for OKTA administration:
Okta Administration: Up and Running: Implement enterprise-grade identity and access management for on-premises and cloud apps
Identity Access Management, brief for identity and get entry to management, is a hard and fast of rules and technologies for ensuring the safety of an organization through cautious function and get entry to assignment for users and gadgets. With this e book, you’ll get up and jogging with Okta, an identity and access management (IAM) provider that you may use for each personnel and clients.
Once you’ve understood how Okta may be used as an IAM platform, you may study the established directory, which covers a way to integrate other directories and programs and installation agencies and rules. As you make progress, the e book explores Okta’s single sign-on (SSO) characteristic and multifactor authentication (MFA) answers. Ultimately, you may delve into API get admission to control and find out how you could leverage advanced Server access to your cloud servers and Okta access Gateway to your on-premises applications.
Through the cease of this Okta ebook , you’ll have learned how to implement Okta to beautify your organization’s security and be capable of use this ebook as a reference manual for the Okta certification exam.
What you will learn
- Understand different types of users in Okta and how to place them in groups
- Set up SSO and MFA rules to secure your IT environment
- Get to grips with the basics of end-user functionality and customization
- Find out how provisioning and synchronization with applications work
- Explore API management, Access Gateway, and Advanced Server Access
- Become well-versed in the terminology used by IAM professionals
Who this book is for
If you are an IT consultant, business decision-maker, system administrator, system and security engineer, or anyone who wishes to use Okta to plan, design, and implement identity and access management solutions, this book is for you. A basic understanding of authentication and authorization is necessary.
Table of Contents
- IAM and Okta
- Working with Universal Directory
- Single Sign On for a great end user experience
- Increased security with Adaptive Multi Factor Authentication
- Automate using Lifecycle Management
- Customizing your Okta GUI
- Simpler API Access Management
- The right access with Advanced Server Access
- Leveraging Access Gateway for your on-premise applications
Here is link to the book on Amazon store.